- TPwood Hot Melt is a NEW technology product specialized for Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) and WPC gavanized hollow steel pipe, used for filling and smoothing surfaces. chipped cracks, renew after welding connections – shaping, screw holes and defects on the surface of the product during construction or impacts during the loading and unloading process or errors caused by collisions, cracked after long time use,… With the advantage that the sealant becomes hard like wood, wood plastic, impermeable and sticky on all materials.
- Finished products in Rods – used in the form of hot melt for high adhesion, quick drying, high capacity of UV resistance and color stability, low elasticity, no cracking, waterproof, the sealant becomes hard, as to wood plastic composite, resistant to all harsh weather conditions, easy to apply to renew the aesthetics of the finished surface, ensuring spotless uniformity on the surface for a long time of use product.
- There are many popular colors of TPWood to make it easy for you to choose. Products are environmentally friendly, safe for users.
- – Main ingredients include: Plastic composite, wood powder, inorganic colors and additives mixed in appropriate proportions specialized in.
- – Density: 1.2 g/cm³ ,
- – Flow time: about 1-2 minutes
- – Fully dry time: about 2-4 hours
- – Melting temperature: 120 C to 180 º C (Use heat gun 200 ~ 500Watts / 110-220V)
- Instructions for using: To use Wood Plastic Heat Melt most effectively, you need to follow these steps:
- Prepare :
- – Clean the surface to be treated to increase the adhesion for the thermal melt, with each location and type of material there will be different surface cleaning methods.
- – Select the color of this compatible with the color of the product surface to be treated.
- – Prepare the necessary tools: A heat gun to melt, surface flattening tool or any tool with similar functions, sandpaper 40 – 60 – 80 depending on the surface to be treated for compatibility, Electrical sockets and coils of suitable length and voltage of 220V, labor protection (gloves, glasses, ..).
- Carrying out:
- – Use the right color to put it in the position to be treated, use a heat gun to open the ON switch to adjust to the standard temperature, full the trigger until the melts into the right position to be plastered, until it fills the area to be treated (note: if the heat gun is not used for 5 minutes, turn it OFF and unplug it).
- – Use a scraping tool to compress the melt to the base of the material, flatten the melt on the surface to be treated. Please note: remember to seal the glue a little higher than the surface to be finished but not more than 0.5-1mm to facilitate sanding. flat after drying (note: wait for about 1 – 4 hours depending on the deep stains or large – small areas and environmental humidity weather, can be applied multiple layers of melt between each layer, must let it dry and wait for the layers The melt is completely dry, then sanding).
- Apply according to the instructions on the label, wrong way can lead to the finished product not as expected.