- WPC GAVALNIZED SQUARE HOLLOW STEEL: POSTS AND RAILS
- Brand-name: TPWood Steel
- Code: WS.100×100
- – Size: W.100mm x T.100mm x L.3600mm (+/-0.3mm)
- – Basic weight: 8.70kgs / met (+/-3%)
- – Packing: by piece/bulk, heat PVC film wrap per each one.
- – MOQ: 20 Mts or 01 Full container
- – Port: HoChiMinh City Port, Vietnam
- – Production Capacity (min.): 1.000 Mts / Month
- – Payment Terms: by L/C, T/T, D/P,.. Any other term, please kindly remind in advance, any details can be negotiated.
- – Shipment time: with 15-30 days after recieved deposit by T/T or L/C and (or) according to the quantity of order.
Theo yêu cầu của KH
- Technology: WPC conbined with the galvanized hollow steel without any adhensives (Co-extrusion). Core inside is Galvanized hollow steel pipe (Zn9) and outside is coated by Wood plastic composite (TPWood®).
- TPWood® formula: Plastics compounded: 35%, Wood powder: 55%, Additives (Germany): 10%
- – Color: Black, Coffee, Red-coffee, Wood, Red-brown or any color could be customized.
- – Surface : Sanding, brushing, wood grain… look like nature wood.
- + Application: Pergolas, fences, hand-rails, stair-rails, gates, frames of glass wall, frames of outdoor table – chair,… or any applications for resort, garden, park, yard, building, villa, pool surrounds, beach road, privacy area, etc..
- + Relative finished products : All TPWood®’s profiles.
- + Feature: Post, cross-rail,… : Easily assemble, Eco friendly, Renewable sources.
- + Advantages:
- – Good appearance, natural wood texture.
- – Long life-time about over 25 years but it needs no special maintenance, which will save lots of unnecessary maintenance costs.
- – Environmental friendly, 100% recyclable, saving forest resources
- – Weather resistant, sea-salt steams, chemical vapors, suitable from -40°C to 80°C.
- – High capacity of UV resistance and color stability, required no painting.
- – High resistance to rust, moisture, termites, corrosion, mildew, water proof, anti-electrostatic, fire retardant.
- – High density, durable, anti-impact, no bend, no cracking, high strength, low wear and tear, non-swelling, no deformation and not broken.
- – Easy to be installed and low labor cost: Shorten construction period and enhance labor efficiency due to it is the profiles with standard size that it only need some cropping and necessary appendix to finish the installation, no need to further processing.
- – TPWood Steel have good workability and can be shaped using conventional wood or steel-working tools.
- + Accessories: WPC top – end cap, hot deep galvanized steel joist hanger, corner and straight – vertical connector,… or could be connect-welding and surface re-coat by TPWood heat melt (use sand paper 40-80 and sand on a lengthwise direction).
- + Maintanance guide:
- The following are guides to maintaining the appearance and longevity of TPWood’s products:
- – Oil spills: wood powder is exposed on surface to give a woody feel to TPwood products. This means that oil may stick to the surface. If oil stains are difficult to eliminate, you can use acetone, xylene or methanol and wipe in the lengthwise direction to remove. If the color stains prove impossible to remove after trying to wipe the surface clean, you can try to wrap a piece of sand paper (40-80) around a wood surface and sand on a lengthwise direction.
- – General stains: Dilute a small amount of kitchen detergent with water and use a cloth to wipe in a lengthwise direction. Afterwards, wipe off the detergent and the stain with a wet cloth.
- – Red wine (or dark color water) : Following a wine spillage, wipe it off before it dries with a wet cloth soaked in ordinary household detergent. If stain cannot be removed, continue to wipe the surface for a while and wrap sand paper (40-80) around a supporting wood surface and sand in a lenghtwise direction.
- – Please note: the appearance of wood surface may be altered slightly if you use the sanding method.
- Can paint or color stain TPWood Steel ?
- TPWood Steel does not require painting or staining. However, if painting or staining is desired, the material is porous and will accept either when applied. Before applying completely, test the paint or stain on a small piece of material to make certain you achieve the desired result.
- + Guarantee: A Five years commercial product warranty is applied on all profiles of TPWood Steel projects.
- Please note that applying sanding, wrongly assembled, paint or stain,.. may void the warranty.
- For details please check with us.
- Please note: Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks.