- Size: 40 x 90 x 2400 (mm) or length could be customized.
- Color: Dark Grey, Coffee, Wood, Red Brown,.. or any color could be customized.
- Weight: 2.2 kgs/md
- Materials: Wood Plastic Composite
Desrciption: Hollow rails -02 square holes
– Good appearance, natural wood texture
– Long life-time, durable, anti-impact, with high density
– Environmental friendly, saving forest resources
– Weather resistant, suitable from -40°C to 65°C
– High capacity of UV-resistance, and color stability
– High resistance to moisture, termites, corrosion, mildew, water proof and fire retardant
– Easy to be installed and low labor cost
– Required no painting, no glue, low maintenance
– Bare foot friendly, anti-slip, no cracking
– TPwood have good workability and can be shaped using conventional woodworking tools.
Application: Fencing, wall decor, pergolar, canopy, garden villa, building, dock, resort, balcon, v.v… Outdoor decoration.
+ Application: Pergolas, fences, hand-rails, canopy, stair-rails, gates, … or any applications for resort, garden, park, yard, building, villa, pool surrounds, beach road, privacy area, etc.. for outdoor decoration.
+ Maintanance guide:
The following are guides to maintaining the appearance and longevity of TPWood’s products:
– Oil spills: wood powder is exposed on surface to give a woody feel to TPwood products. This means that oil may stick to the surface. If oil stains are difficult to eliminate, you can use acetone, xylene or methanol and wipe in the lengthwise direction to remove. If the color stains prove impossible to remove after trying to wipe the surface clean, you can try to wrap a piece of sand paper (40-80) around a wood surface and sand on a lengthwise direction.
– General stains: Dilute a small amount of kitchen detergent with water and use a cloth to wipe in a lengthwise direction. Afterwards, wipe off the detergent and the stain with a wet cloth.
– Red wine (or dark color water) : Following a wine spillage, wipe it off before it dries with a wet cloth soaked in ordinary household detergent. If stain cannot be removed, continue to wipe the surface for a while and wrap sand paper (40-80) around a supporting wood surface and sand in a lenghtwise direction.
– Please note: the appearance of wood surface may be altered slightly if you use the sanding method.
Can paint or color stain TPWood Steel ?
TPWood Steel does not require painting or staining. However, if painting or staining is desired, the material is porous and will accept either when applied. Before applying completely, test the paint or stain on a small piece of material to make certain you achieve the desired result.
+ Guarantee: A 01-year commercial product warranty is applied on all profiles of TPWood Steel projects. Please note that applying sanding, wrongly assembled, paint or stain,.. may void the warranty.
For details please check with us.
Please note: Any third-party trademarks or images shown here are for reference purposes only. We are not authorized to sell any items bearing such trademarks
Manufacture: Trieu Phuong Co., Ltd